HDCS Tech Services - Staff

For technical issues or questions please fill out the Technology Service Request Form or call x52272.

HDCS Systems

For computer access, external doors, internal e-locks, or other IT related access requests, please have your supervisor fill out the form below. Please note that only designated supervisors can access these forms.

Non-HDCS Systems

These forms must be filled out, printed, and submitted to the appropriate approver and department.